affiliate marketing

Friday 28 September 2012

MusicSleep (Music Timer)

 
Timer to listen to music while going to sleep. Many music players supported.
Now you can listen to music while going to sleep, and you can set a timer for the music to stop playing.
It supports the Default Music Player, HTC Music, Pandora, Spotify, Slacker, G Listen, LastFM, TuneWiki, Streamfurious, RockON, Doggcatcher, MixZing and more!

This app works great for the Nexus when paired with Pandora. The only issue is that the widget is too big and can't be resized. In the screenshots it shows a 4x1 widget, but it is actually 4x2, which is too big and looks clunky. Once that gets fixed it'll be 5 stars. Must be an ICS problem. Cheerio!

This use to work quite consistently with my pandora stations. But over the course of the last few updates I have ran into situations in which you did not turn it off properly. It still works 70 percent of the time I hope the next patch that was promised in december will help make it work 100 percent of the time.
This app worked so wonderful on my phone. When I briefly woke up 2 hours later, my Pandora app was turned off appropriately as expected by MusicSleeps claim. I recommend this app hands down. Thanks guys/gals for creating this awesome app.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment